Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love-more-eazily

and still the same


Money doesnt make a person rich, wat makes a person richer or poorer are da kind of people they hav in their lives...n m proud to say m da richest person on the earth coz I have got frndz and relatives…yeah I do have.... I knw a person since past few mnths nd I spend wid…. just turnd ma lyf upsid down completely...although we are strangers to each other at some tym... but the comfort I hv wid.. iz lyk as if we knew each other for so long.... helpd me alot to get out of da thingz so easily.... just dun hav words to thank for all that dun 4 me...luv ya dear...i hope we ll alwaz share the same bond frnship forevar no matter how far we go in our lives.... ull alwaz b in ma heart as memories...as…~~~…!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment