Thursday, January 26, 2012

Keep smiling...I love it..!! :)


I don’t understand this thing y I don’t tell her, she iz the only 1…. Ohh common no one gets this chance, A chance to see my darling yearing for me… The way she years for me, the way she worries about me…the way I lie for her…its soooo gooood..!!! May be she likes when I pluck hair for her sake, its good.. When I talk of her….When I think of her..When I go mad about her,, its gooood....When she bite nails looking for me..I m so mad about you..   

My expctation is that she’ll sleep on the bed of flowers in deep sea.. On seeing a girl,, I thought it waz you.. but after knowing it waznt you,, I left dejected.. Has she ever given a thought , she could be near to me only..? I think of her, I dream of her… I want to spend my life with her..
O candy doll..Never stop me from holding your hand..O branch of snow flowers….Never stop me from touching you—If you order me not to touch you or come closer.. what would happen to me..?? O damsel..!!! I waz born for uu.. If I don’t get you, my life iz waste..When I touched a flower, It scolded me saying… that you are tender flower and guided me to you..You replied so beutifully…Never come after me..this flower iz full of thorns..touch me and you will cry in pain..!! When I touched a creeper, it scolded me saying..that you are the lightning and guided me to you….u again said, With lightning comes thunder, with thunder comes floods.. later its flood like you.. I’ll consider the floods as a boon.. I’ll even drown myself to unite with you..
The air touched you so did the land..Is it wrong for me to touch you..?? U cutely asked, I breathed air..I walked on land.. tell me what so special about you..?? The light touched you, so did the rain drop..Why is this indifference with me..?? U are awsome with this 1, the light showed me the path of hope.. the rain drop quenched my thirst…how could you be compared with them..?? I wanna say B’full--- They will be with you untill you are alive.. I’ll be with you even when you die..this life…that life…lets say agle janam,,I know you r bookkeedddd….but you knw how much I wish youuuu….!! Smile sweeeeeet heart.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment