Tuesday, August 16, 2022


Cake shake hai to phir bulao ji...Aise hi tum buddhe hote rahoge

Humko usse kya matlab batao ji....!! Anyways, it's your birthday so something should be good- The older I get, I realize that I am still younger than you  :D :-P.... 

Ohhh, kuchh achha likhna tha ---  They say you loose your memory as you grow older , I say forget those saying, you're not going to forget anything for sure..and that's scary ;) :D.. This is good, isn't it, I talked good about your memory..

OK OK ---- Final B'day wish --- Wishing you a very happy B'day to you, may you enjoy every bit your time... You've always been the strength that holds me up in the stormiest of times, always believed in me, I wish I could write all the reasons I admire yoy but there's nearly not enough room... Happy B'day... 

Aaj … aaj ek hasi aur baant lo … aaj ek dua aur maang lo … aaj ek B'day aur mana lo … aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo … aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo … aaj … kya pata, kal ho naa ho...Jiyo! Khush Raho! Muskurao! Kya Pata Kal Ho Naa Ho... Ye thoda zyada ho gaya..!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment