Thursday, February 13, 2014

expctitionzz

Girl :- Mere saath khada ho toh hum dono ek doosre ko compliment kare ....
Boy:- With 4dots.... compliment...from top to bottom haaan... :-P
Girl:- Understng loving basic words hai ...but sach mei ye hone chahiye ...
Boy :- Undrstnding...Hmm..watever u do he shd undrstnd u tht u did right nd Loving u is basic..I dnt wat advance is??
Girl :- Gentleman ho... 
Boy :- Yeah...dressing sense..behaving sense..
Girl :- Jo mere se xpct kare khud bhi deliver kare ... RESPECT both side of families..... shaadi is a big tym..wo apni family k saath rahe ga usko ye baat samjhi hogi i will lonley one... Odd one out na feel karwaye..... 
Girl :- Should keep me equal....  usko ye fark na pade ..agar kal ko eg meri salary zyada ho jaye ... male ego na aaye ...... simple ho........ in short.. simple ho respct kare thats it!!!
Girl :- u dead..???
Bouy :- Hahahaaa…My gal..use mere saath khade hokar kabhi kisi aur ke saath hone ki zarurat na mhsus ho..she needs to be more genuine in terms of sharing things wid me….watever the thing is…if she thinks smthing bad or good abt me she shd speak to me abt this not sm1 else…she should prioritize relations accordingly, I mean me..ma frend ..herz nd relatives n all….I expct her to be a calculative one..[coz m nt at all :-P yaha thoda selfish ho riya hu]..nd she desnt need to think marriage relations much they r not fr 5-10 yrs only..i need a gal one who can walk wid me fr yrs nd yrs nd stops never atleast mere marne tak..One big thing..she shd nt think I knw wats on her mind coz ezctly I dnt knw…so pls do share wat she thinks or expcts fr me.

No comments:

Post a Comment