Monday, February 13, 2012

Love..??...I m happy wid this only.. :-)

I start geting serious abt my life, n you stops thinking abt urself nd starts thinking abt me. I start saving money 2 spend nly 4 you, n you nvr allow me to spend more on you.. I stop smokin, drinking jst 4 you, n you start alarming abt me nt 2 hv thm..I start teling you evry little thing, n you start to listen everything.. I stop sleepng jst 2 c you sleep, n you start sleepng jst 2 let me luk at you...I start taking you as if you r my wife, n you start learning 2 cook food only for me 2 prove it true.. I start geting close 2 you, n you never stop me 4m dis.. I stop luking at othr grls, n you start geting serious abt your own luks.. I cry when something happens to you, n you start giving a smile nd showing me nothing happened to You...! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment